The PANTONE® Certified Printer Program
For half a century, designers and color professionals have relied on Pantone for consistent color standards that produce the most accurate color matches.
Now, with the PANTONE Certified Printer Program, the Graphics Arts industries have printer resources that meet Pantone's strict quality requirements.
The PANTONE Certified Printer Program is for printers who wish to gain a competitive edge by:
- Maintaining the highest achievable levels of color reproduction accuracy
- Optimizing their operations from prepress to final output, to ensure greater consistency and efficiency
- Reducing make-ready times and waste while maintaining color accuracy
- Displaying a seal of approval from the world's leading color communications and control company
The PANTONE Certified Printer Program benefits designers, brand managers and print buyers who want:
- Accurate print color reproduction
- Consistent and reliable results
- Greater confidence in choosing the right print provider
- Timely and professional service
All operations areas and processes– Ink Room, Prepress, Print, Customer Handling – are reviewed in depth for proper equipment, best practices and optimal outputs. Certification experts audit, inspect, analyze and qualify all operations to meet Pantone quality standards, which have been continually refined over 50 years to ensure the highest level of accurate color reproduction.
|Only Pantone's certification program includes ink room qualifications!
Basic equipment setup and practices are determined through a questionnaire.
Certification teams conduct an on-site inspection of operations.
File, Preflighting and Proofing processes are reviewed.
Ink Room Evaluation
Draw-down tests are performed to assess ink mixing.
A comprehensive print test evaluates the accuracy of reproducing spot and process color printing, TVI (dot gain) curves, gray balance, photo half-tones, and overall print color and clarity.
An annual audit is conducted as a condition of renewal.
On average, the Return-On-Investment for certification is under 2 months.
PANTONE Certified Printers
Pictorial Offset Corporation
111 Amor Avenue
Carlstadt, NJ 07072-0157
Lester Samuels, Managing Director
tel: 201.935.7101 x2120
350 Michele Place
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
George Amann, President
2220 Midland Avenue
Toronto, ON, MIP 3E6 Canada
Terry O'Boyle, Operations Manager
More printers are in the process of being certified. Check back here soon for additional listings.
To learn more, please contact: